Wednesday, April 13, 2011

Finding a book

So after studying for psych 454 for a good 5 hours I realized I had an English assignment. It was 2 in the morning and I was ready to just go home and sleep for a good 4 hours, but no, I had to find some stupid book. So, sitting in College Library, I did some searches for a book related to a topic and found something looking interesting and walked over to Memorial Library to get it. Let me state one thing right away: Memorial Library's stacks are really weird at 2:30am. There was another girl there who was trying to avoid me as much as I was trying to avoid her. Long story short - I couldn't find the book. It just wasn't where it was supposed to be. PN6153 B6713 1997. Checked and double checked, just not there. I didn't want to go find somebody to help me, because it was getting REALLY late by this point, and I just didn't want to deal with it, and I know some poor librarian didn't want to deal with it. I did, however, find the book later on in the night on google books, so I can actually write something down in this blog.




Breton, AndrĂ©, and Mark Polizzotti. Anthology of Black Humor. San Francisco: City Lights Books, 1997. Print.


Oh, yeah. Otto, I'm changing my topic. Not sure yet, just exploring some options. I'll email you some definite by the end of today.

No comments:

Post a Comment